24 months and ongoing
• Objective to assemble a new group leadership team across Technology, Marketing, Product, Strategy and Partnerships
• Supported a company wide salary benchmarking exercise based on proprietary data driven approach
• Roles hired include Chief Technology Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Product Officer, Chief Data Officer, multiple heads of partnerships and software engineering leadership and architect roles
• These appointments were instrumental as Boost Holdings prepared to succeed in their bid for a Digital Banking license from BNM
• Once the new leadership capability was assembled, supported the next tier of across the various group pillars including product engineering, product management, UX, strategy, sales and partnerships
• Based on track record and trust built as a result, this has been a 2 year partnership that remains ongoing as Boost Holdings move towards the official launch of the Digital Bank.