CTO role - GradGreenhouse
Kinetik Hiring are delighted to be conducting a search for a CTO for GradGreenhouse, a unique and highly innovative, Singapore based company, that builds platforms to host 'Virtual Careers Fairs'. This also extends to solutions for Video Interviewing & Screening, Video Admissions and Video Profiles
Gradgreenhouse have experienced consistent year on year growth since their inception 7 years ago and more recently, demand has spiked on a global scale, which presents a unique opportunity to leverage market share through diversifying their service offering and availability of services. This has led to the need for the the appointment of a CTO.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the CTO will oversee technology-related strategies, initiatives, resources and advise the Senior Leadership Team to establish a technology vision and
innovation road map for the company. The CTO will provide vision, direction, and leadership in using Technology to drive digital transformation and to develop and deliver technology road-maps that will guide those transformations, which complement the organisation’s vision.
- Manage all aspects of technical architecture, including leading code development and will be very hands-on;
- Build resilient API’s and robust scalable platforms.
- Monitor the development of new technologies, assess their value-add potential and applicability for adoption;
- Advise and influence technology directions at the C-suite level by providing technical vision
- Develop long-term technology strategies with the view to engender innovation and realize greater synergies in enhancing operational effectiveness and service delivery;
- Protect the business by ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations for the use of data and technology across all territories, including making the company ISO compliant;
- Cyber capability Definition and Assessment, Identity and Access Management (IAM), IT Security;
- Manage Strategies and Processes, Governance, Risk and Compliance.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Proven experience deploying mass market, highly scalable AWS/Cloud applications
- Proven involvement in ISO27001/ISO27701 Information Security Management / Privacy
- Excellent knowledge of multiple back-end technologies (Java, Node JS, Express JS, Spring
- Excellent knowledge of multiple front-end technologies (e.g. HTML/ CSS, Angular, React,
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Strong SQL skills, PostgresSQL)
- Previous experience using WebRTC, Amazon Chime or other Webinar SDKs is a plus
- Previous experience of LaunchDarkly is a plus
- Docker/Kubernetes experience is a plus
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
The successful candidate can be based remotely, though will need to engage regularly with HQ in Singapore and KL
Please do contact us for confidential discussion if you'd like to discuss further: email@example.com